The mission of North Carroll Community School is to develop life-long learners with a passion for knowledge. By providing a strong academic program and an emphasis on character building, our students will become productive citizens.
Each day, we strive to:
- Generate excitement about learning
- Foster respect, responsibility, integrity, gratitude, kindness, humanity, and balance (Our Seven Anchors)
- Encourage students to be in charge of their learning
- Create a learning community with high expectations
- Promote family involvement
- Provide open communication between teachers, parents, and students